The Redmi Note 10 sequence is likely one of the most enjoyable mid-rangers Xiaomi has to supply – the smartphones there cater to various teams of customers with very reasonably priced value tags. The Redmi Note 10 5G that we have now for assessment as we speak appears like a slightly area of interest supply – it offers you entry to 5G networks on a budget however there may be greater than that.
The reasonably priced Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 5G additionally presents a 90Hz 1080p LCD display screen, a triple digital camera on the again, loads of connectivity choices, an enormous battery, and even an honest chipset that may deal with gaming on the go. What is the catch? Properly, we’re but to seek out out if there may be any.
The Redmi Note 10 5G runs on the 5G-enabled Dimensity 700 chipset by MediaTek and is often coupled with 4GB of RAM and 64GB or 128GB UFS2.2 storage. We like that Xiaomi has saved the microSD slot, even when it is a hybrid slot. Actually, the Note 10 5G has a whole lot of fan-favorite options like a 3.5mm jack, FM radio, IR blaster, NFC. There aren’t any stereo audio system, although.
The Redmi Note 10 5G, identical to the Realme 8 5G, is not a tool for everybody as it is not the quickest or packing the perfect digital camera on this value bracket. But it surely ushers the Redmi Note sequence into this new 5G period, and anybody who desires to expertise the quicker 5G networks – can achieve this for €230 or much less.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 5G specs at a look:
- Physique: 161.8×75.3×8.9mm, 190g; Gorilla Glass 3 entrance, plastic again, plastic body.
- Show: 6.50″ IPS LCD, 90Hz, 400 nits (typ), 1080x2400px decision, 20:9 side ratio, 405ppi.
- Chipset: MediaTek MT6833 Dimensity 700 5G (7 nm): Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55); Mali-G57 MC2.
- Reminiscence: 64GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 6GB RAM (regional); UFS 2.2; microSDXC (hybrid, makes use of SIM2).
- OS/Software program: Android 11, MIUI 12.
- Rear digital camera: Large (primary): 48 MP, f/1.8, 26mm, 1/2.0″, 0.8µm, PDAF; Macro: 2 MP, f / 2.4; Depth: 2 MP, f / 2.4.
- Entrance digital camera: 8 MP, f/2.0, (large).
- Video seize: Rear digital camera: 1080p@30fps; Entrance digital camera: 1080p@30fps.
- Battery: 5000mAh; Quick charging 18W (22.5W bundled charger).
- Misc: Fingerprint reader (side-mounted); Infrared port; 3.5mm jack, FM radio, NFC.
We all know we have mentioned this greater than as soon as, however we do consider each cellphone lately, regardless of how low cost, must be providing some fundamental ingress safety – IP53, water-sealed ports, water-repellant coating – one thing that may make it extra sturdy in our busy lives. Sadly, the Redmi Note 10 5G has none of that, and that is the one factor we really feel is lacking on its specs sheet.
Unboxing the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 5G
The Redmi Note 10 5G is packed paper field that is as vanilla as they arrive. It accommodates a 22.5W charger, a USB-C-to-A cable, and a clear silicone case.
The case has a lid for the USB-C port, which is a pleasant contact because it retains pocket mud away, however it is a bit fiddly to open each time it is advisable to cost your cellphone.
Lastly, the Redmi Note 10 5G has this skinny display screen protector that was utilized within the manufacturing facility, nevertheless it’s a large smudge magnet, and we peeled that off shortly after this unboxing.