How to Check Ufone Balance ? Code
Ufone has started it’s operations in 2001. It focuses on the folks of Islamic Republic of Pakistan and dealing on the facilitation of their customers by empowering them with the relevant communication services that alter the users to try and do plenty quite simply speak, at an affordable costs. together with rock bottom decision rates, Ufone offers clear sound and best network. Moreover, the telecommunication company offers simplified tariffs with no hidden charges to their customers. In today’s post you’ll get to understand regarding Ufone balance check.
Ufone additionally offers Pakistan’s quickest growing 3G network and has network coverage in ten,000 locations. Moreover, it’s network coverage across all major highways of Islamic Republic of Pakistan. Currently, the corporate caters for International Roaming to quite 288 live operators in additional than one hundred sixty countries.
Ufone Balance Check Code: How to Check Ufone balance
If you have recharged your Ufone account and want to check the Ufone balance but you do not know how to check Ufone balance with code or without code then simply follow the below steps:
To Check Ufone Balance You Have To Dial *124#
Just Open your mobile screen and click on dial icon and there you just have to dial *124# and press on call button That’s it.
Note:This option is available for all That have Ufone Prepaid sim with any package or tariff.
How to Check Ufone Balance via App?
You can additionally check Ufone balance through Ufone app. If you’re android mobile user then you will be able to transfer the app from Google Play store and if you are iOS users then you will be able to transfer Ufone app from App Store.
How to check Ufone Balance with the help of Ufone app?
- First of All You Have to download Ufone App Here is the link.
- After Download Launch The ufone app
- Then You Have to Sign up
- You can also feed there ID card/passport number, your name, email and password.
- Now, you are ready to log in to the Ufone App account by using your email and password.
- Now,you will find the Home page icon. Here, you need to click “Full Access” at the bottom to access all of Ufone App its features.
- Here you will see all of the important features of Ufone App. You need to tap “Usage” as you can see below.
- Now,you will see multiple options such as call usage details, internet usage details and balance/credit usage details. So, click on “Blanace/Credit Limit” at the top of the Ufone App options.
- After clicking the option, within a few seconds you will see the balance of your Ufone account along with expiry date.
I hope today’s post provides you enough details about how to Check Ufone balance and check balance with ufone app. If you are satisfied with information provided then comment below and if you think that the post is not according to your requirements then kindly tell us in comment.