The Realme X7 Max 5G is receiving a brand new software program replace with the Dynamic RAM Enlargement (DRE) characteristic, which was launched by Realme on the Narzo 30 5G first.
As evident from the title, DRE allows you to develop your smartphone’s RAM just about by utilizing its inner storage. On the Narzo 30 5G, you’ll be able to head to the Settings > About cellphone > RAM menu and add as much as 2GB, 3GB, or 5GB of RAM just about to the smartphone, however since we’ve not obtained the brand new construct on our unit but, we won’t affirm how a lot RAM the X7 Max 5G customers will have the ability to add just about with the newest replace.
That mentioned, along with RAM enlargement, the brand new replace brings the June 2021 Android safety patch to the X7 Max 5G with a bunch of optimizations and bug fixes. You’ll be able to try the replace’s changelog beneath for extra particulars.
- Integrates the June 2021 Android safety patch.
- Provides the dynamic RAM enlargement characteristic.
- Optimizes system efficiency and improves system stability.
- Reduces the facility consumption in some eventualities.
- Fixes a difficulty the place third-party apps would robotically launch after you employ Deep cleanup.
- Fixes a difficulty the place you would possibly by chance obtain a notification saying that your community velocity is restricted.
- Optimizes the community for a greater consumer expertise.
- Optimizes the sharpness of photographs taken out of doors utilizing the rear digicam.
- Fixes a flickering concern that will sometimes happen once you take photographs or shoot movies.
The brand new firmware for the X7 Max 5G comes with model quantity RMX3031_11_A.16 and is at present seeding in India, however we consider solely a restricted variety of customers will obtain it proper now, and a broader rollout will start in just a few days if no bugs are discovered.