Realme’s 2021 flagship has made it to the Previous Continent, and we’re thrilled to lastly meet the corporate’s first Snapdragon 888-powered handset. It is considered one of these smartphones which can be jam-packed with high-end options but offered at costs which can be onerous to disregard. Meet the Realme GT 5G.
The Realme GT 5G is predicated on the most recent Qualcomm flagship chip, however that is solely considered one of its key promoting options. It additionally employs a Samsung-made 120Hz AMOLED display with 360HZ contact sampling. There are Dolby twin audio system, too, and one giant battery with extremely quick 65W charging. And that 65W SuperDart charger ships with the telephone.
Realme has opted for a triple digicam on the again and a single selfie snapper. The first rear shooter is a 64MP Sony IMX682 digicam, sitting subsequent to an 8MP ultrawide and 2MP macro snappers. The entrance cam has a 16MP sensor.
The Realme GT 5G is a kind of units that we at the moment are used to calling ‘flagship killers’, following that one(plus) utterly totally different firm which was first to make use of the time period publicly. And this machine has all the pieces to deserve such a title – a flagship display, flagship efficiency, flagship digicam, flagship battery/charging, and a killer worth.
Realme GT 5G specs at a look:
- Physique: 158.5×73.3×8.4mm, 186g; glass entrance, glass again, plastic body.
- Show: 6.43″ Tremendous AMOLED, 120Hz, 1080x2400px decision, 20:9 side ratio, 409ppi.
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 5G (5 nm): Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 680 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 680 & 4×1.80 GHz Kryo 680; Adreno 660.
- Reminiscence: 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 12GB RAM; UFS 3.1.
- OS/Software program: Android 11, Realme UI 2.0.
- Rear digicam: Large (essential): 64 MP, f/1.8, 26mm, 1/1.73″, 0.8µm, PDAF; Ultra wide angle: 8 MP, f/2.3, 16mm, 119˚, 1/4.0″, 1.12µm; Macro: 2 MP, f / 2.4.
- Entrance digicam: 16 MP, f/2.5, 26mm (large), 1/3.0″, 1.0µm.
- Video seize: Rear digicam: 4K @ 30 / 60fps, 1080p @ 30/60 / 240fps, gyro-EIS; Entrance digicam: 1080p@30fps.
- Battery: 4500mAh; Quick charging 65W, 100% in 35 min (marketed).
- Misc: Fingerprint reader (below show, optical); NFC; 3.5mm jack.
No flagship killer is ideal, and the Realme GT isn’t any exception. Being a high-end mid-ranger means one thing needed to give, and on this case, that is ingress safety and a zoom digicam for the Realme GT. Nicely, we will definitely reside with out these, particularly at that worth.
Unboxing the Realme GT 5G
The Realme GT 5G ships inside a bigger than regular field, and this time, it isn’t realme yellow; it is black. Inside, you will discover a 65W SuperDart Charger with a USB-C port and a 6.5A-rated USB-C cable.
The paper compartment accommodates a clear silicone case and a few paperwork.
The Realme GT arrives with a skinny display protector that’s already utilized, however it’s a large smudge magnet and of low-cost high quality, and we peeled that off instantly.