Rivalry bragging rights aren’t the one factor up for grabs between Conor McGregor and Dustin Poirier at UFC 264.
Little doubt, each fighters will covet the prospect to take what is probably going the ultimate victory on this collection, which dates again to 2014 and options TKO victories by each McGregor and Poirier. However there’s additionally a pleasant payday concerned, as properly.
Saturday’s assembly between Poirier, the light-weight division’s high contender, and McGregor, the previous division champ, is not going to place a title belt on the road. That stated, the cash each fighters stand to make as half one in every of UFC’s high rivalries must be vital, even by their requirements.
Here is the cash McGregor (22-5) and Poirier (27-6-1) might make from UFC 264:
UFC 264 purse, prize cash
Payouts for UFC 264 will not be launched till after the occasion. However the fighters’ earlier match at UFC 257 at Combat Island in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates can present a glimpse into how a lot they will make on Saturday.
Per SPORTBible, McGregor — the headliner within the bout — made $3.04 million: $3 million to point out up, and one other $40,000 in sponsorship bonuses. The outlet stories Poirier made $830,000 ($750,000 to point out, $50,000 ‘Efficiency of the Evening’ bonus, $30,000 sponsorship bonus)
SPORTBible famous that these numbers didn’t embody PPV sharing. Contemplating Saturday’s bout doesn’t embody a title on the road (very similar to McGregor and Poirier’s assembly in Abu Dhabi), it is doubtless payouts can be comparable.
What’s Conor McGregor’s internet price?
McGregor’s internet price is not solely sure, since a lot of his skilled payouts haven’t been publicly disclosed. Nonetheless, Forbes ranks the Irish fighter because the world’s top-paid athlete of 2021, with a reported internet price of $180 million — $22 million from prize winnings, and $158 million in endorsements.
Forbes additionally reported he made a mixed $52 million in payout cash over his final two fights, although it would not specify the pay breakdown.
What’s Dustin Poirier’s internet price?
UFC 264 combat card
- Jennifer Maia vs. Jessica Eye (girls’s flyweights)
- Omari Akhmedov vs. Brad Tavares (middleweights)
- Zhalgas Zhumagulov vs. Jerome Rivera (flyweights)
- Hu Yaozong vs. Alen Amedovski (middleweights)
- Carlos Condit vs. Max Griffin (welterweights)
- Niko Value vs. Michael Pereira (welterweights)
- Ryan Corridor vs. Ilia Topuria (featherweights)
- Trevin Giles vs. Dricus Du Plessis (middleweights)
- Dustin Poirier vs. Conor McGregor (lightweights)
- Gilbert Burns vs. Stephen Thompson (welterweights)
- Tai Tuivasa vs. Greg Hardy (heavyweights)
- Irene Aldana vs. Yana Kunitskaya (girls’s bantamweights)
- Sean O’Malley vs. Kris Moutinho, (bantamweights)