Conor McGregor and Dustin Poirier will go at it another time at UFC 264 on Friday.
Although there is no belt on the road, the lightweights’ No. 5 and top-rated challengers, respectively, will earn the precise to tackle champion Charles Oliveira with a win within the rubber match. That brings up the query: Would the winner want that, or is a last victory on this rivalry (which dates again to 2014) sufficient of a reward?
Poirier definitely must be assured heading into the matchup, having received six of his final seven fights, together with a second-round TKO victory over McGregor in UFC 257. McGregor, who received the UFC light-weight champion in 2016, has misplaced each of his ensuing matches within the division since (as soon as to Khabib Nurmagomedov and once more to Poirier). Both means, search for McGregor (22-5) and Poirier (27-6-1) to offer it their all in T-Cellular Area in Las Vegas.
This is every part it is advisable find out about buying UFC 264 on pay-per-view:
UFC 264 worth: How a lot does McGregor vs. Poirier price?
The principle card for UFC 264 is on the market within the U.S. on the ESPN+ subscription service for $69.99 or $89.98. That portion of the occasion begins about 10 p.m. ET.
Earlier fights on the undercard are viewable reside on ESPN and ESPN+.
- Present yearly subscribers can get UFC for $69.99.
- Present month-to-month subscribers can get UFC 264 and an upgraded bundle at a reduced fee of $84.99. They’ll additionally buy the occasion itself for $69.99.
- New subscribers can get UFC 264 and a yearly subscription for $89.98, which is a financial savings of greater than 30 %.
What channel is UFC 264 on?
- Early prelims: ESPN / ESPN +
- Prelims: ESPN / ESPN +
- Most important card: ESPN+ (pay-per-view)
Followers will be capable to watch the primary card of UFC 264 solely on pay-per-view with an ESPN+ subscription. The evening is break up into three occasions: early preliminaries and prelims (on ESPN/ESPN+), adopted by the primary card on ESPN+ PPV.
What time does McGregor vs. Poirier begin?
- Early prelims: 6 pm ET / 3 pm PT
- Prelims: 8 pm ET / 5 pm PT
- Most important card: 10 pm ET / 7 pm PT
- McGregor-Poirier 3: 12:15 a.m. ET / 9:15 p.m. PT
The evening will get underway at 6 p.m. ET on ESPN and ESPN+ for each the early preliminaries and prelims. The principle card is scheduled to start out at 10 p.m. ET, with the fighters anticipated to make ring walks shortly after midnight ET, relying on the size of undercard fights.
UFC 264 combat card
- Jennifer Maia vs. Jessica Eye (ladies’s flyweights)
- Omari Akhmedov vs. Brad Tavares (middleweights)
- Zhalgas Zhumagulov vs. Jerome Rivera (flyweights)
- Hu Yaozong vs. Alen Amedovski (middleweights)
- Carlos Condit vs. Max Griffin (welterweights)
- Niko Worth vs. Michael Pereira (welterweights)
- Ryan Corridor vs. Ilia Topuria (featherweights)
- Trevin Giles vs. Dricus Du Plessis (middleweights)
Most important card
- Dustin Poirier vs. Conor McGregor (lightweights)
- Gilbert Burns vs. Stephen Thompson (welterweights)
- Tai Tuivasa vs. Greg Hardy (heavyweights)
- Irene Aldana vs. Yana Kunitskaya (ladies’s bantamweights)
- Sean O’Malley vs. Kris Moutinho, (bantamweights)